29 September 2010

Easy Wednesday

Another early start this morning. This is getting harder and harder as despite all my attempts to get to bed at a reasonable time, getting up in the middle of the night (6:00 am) is not natural for the body.

It was relatively mild this morning and most pleasant compared to some of the cold weather we've been experiencing lately. I was supposed to run for between an hour and 75 minutes, but since I was pushed for time I settled on a slightly faster hour's run.

Nothing exceptional to report in that I started slowly and gradually built up speed as I went around the course. I started out at 4:45 pace and finished the last kilometre at 4:01 pace (downhill I have to admit!).

13.7 km all up in 1:02. Not bad going and managed to get rid of all my leg aches and pains as I went around. My neck is still jarring occasionally and this is still a problem.

No comments: