12 January 2012

Recovery again

Another easy run around town this morning. I had some grand ideas last night about doing some long intervals, notably a 3:2:1. However, when the alarm rang and I got outside, the lack of sleep and general fatigue made the decision for me. It would be another recovery run.

I enjoyed my run through town even if I felt aches and pains in my legs, still suffering from Tuesday's session at the club. My slow start gradually improved as I ran through town and into the park. No calls from passerbys this morning and I only passed a couple of runners during my run. It was cold and crisp out in the park as the cloudless skies had created a heavy frost on the ground.

12.8 km all up in 56:09 so slightly slower than yesterday. An average pace still under 4:30/km though so as long as I can run easily at ths pace, I'm pleased.

No comments: