1 November 2010

Toulouse marathon update

Here's the official link to my new PB as certified by the FFA (gun time only I'm afraid ;o) ).

Video of me finishing here: video

Just a few more photos of me that I found during the marathon last weekend. I've sorted them into chronological order with the first photos having been taken around the 20km mark.








These next photos are around the 30km mark

These 2 are around 35km and you can see how with another runner we broke away from the little pack that were with us just 4-5 kilometres back.


Well he might have been fresh enough to do the thumbs up for the camera but he hit the wall after that and finished 1:30 after me. Next photo is at 38k and I've just overtaken someone suffering in the final stages.

This is at 41.5km and I'm just concentrating on finishing the bugger !


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You must have been really embarrassed when you saw the photos and realised you'd forgotten to take Laurence's scarf off!

James said...

That's not Laurence's scarf. That's my neck brace which I need to keep my head on while I run.

David said...

James if wearing a cravat brings you a magnificent PB like that, I'm wearing a cummerbund in my next race!
Well Done!

Gérald said...

that's why i could not follow james in this race. the scarf.

James said...

@ Dave:
Thanks for the encouragement. Looking forward to your next photos with cummerband and bow tie ;)

@ Gérald:
It wasn't anything to do with an object around my neck but rather something to do within your head ;)