30 July 2008

Morning wake-up

The walks proposed for today at Les Chavannes didn't interest either Laurence or myself, so we decided we would take part in the morning muscular wake-up with Laureen instead.

After a little discussion, we finally settled on a 'footing' to begin with to be followed by a little workout for the abdominal muscles.

The morning jog consisted of a run around Onnion at an extremely easy pace: 3.5km in 24:17 so that everyone could follow and enjoy a little warm-up.

The hardest part of the morning was the stomach muscle workout at the end. I think I'll still be suffering from that tomorrow.

Latest news: official results of the Taninges - Praz de Lys race are just available here. I finished 37 out of 85 in 1:27:31. My only claim to fame is that I was the first foreigner to finish !!

No comments: