26 May 2011

Recovery

An easy recovery run around the usual route with the forest variant this morning.

Nice morning which clouded over by the end of the run. I took it very easily and ran about the same pace as on Tuesday morning over the same course. The only difference with Tuesday was that then I couldn't have run faster even though I tried and today I could easily have accelerated but I'm keeping some in reserve for the race tomorrow night. As a matter of fact, I'm wondering what my race tactics are going to be tomorrow: try and stay with Nico until I buckle at the knees or try and stay with Gérald and hope to overtake him in the second half of the race. I'm currently prefering the second option but the first has not yet been discarded completely.

10.7 km in 50:55 or an average of 4:45.

No comments: