7 June 2009

Poitiers - Futuroscope

Poitiers has one of the biggest permanent cinema exhibitions in France and was the site of our training on Friday.

I went for another early morning run and left the industrial zone of Chasseneuil-du-Poitou to find some more pleasant scenery.

I was just beginning to wake up as I left the zone and found a little path heading off into the forest. I followed this as it meandered around only to find myself beside what appeared to be a large pond. The path promptly disappeared, forcing me to fight my way through nettles and the undergrowth, before I found myself back on a track again.

7.5 km all up in around 40 minutes. (I'd forgotten to pack my Garmin in the hurry). Oh and the large pond turned out ot be a river, so it would have taken me a while to have run around it ;o)

No comments: