9 December 2008

Tuesday session

Tough one tonight with Miguel having posted a 10x400m session for the evening.

We did the warm-up session of 4.5km through St Germain and ran back to the track only to find that the surface was completely frozen and as close to being an ice-rink as, well an ice-rink I suppose.

Time to switch to Plan B and instead of running on the track we used the patch around the outside of the stadium. The 400m intervals were switched to 1minute intervals off 1 minute recoveries. The usual crowd were there with Miguel, Jean-Marc, Bruno, Franciso, Nick, Fabien and myself. I struggled to stay near the front and from rep 4 onwards I paid the price for Sunday's race, slowing a little and letting Bruno make a few metres on me on every rep.

Good workout, and made me decide to take it easy now for the rest of the week until Sunday's race in Issy. 11.5km all up.

No comments: