6 February 2010

Back again !

The blog is back ! No miserable excuses now as you haven't got time to read them all as you're all far too busy anyway. Suffice to say that I won't be able to write up my blog on a daily basis for the near future but a weekly entry should be feasible.

So what's been happening ?

Well loads really. I had a weak moment a couple of weeks ago and accepted to take a bib for the Paris Marathon in April from an injured runner. Training began in earnest at the start of this week.

But to be sure that I don't miss out any essentials, I'll write up a week by week account for the last 4 weeks.

10th January - 16th January

Ran with the club on Sunday and we ended up doing hills. 12 of them in total for a killer session. I was pleased with my run as Nico and Thierry were only just ahead and Jean-Marc just behind towards the end. 20k all up in 2 hours.

2 early morning runs onTuesday and Thursday around the 10k course alongside the seine then the racecourse back through Maisons Laffitte park and home. Tuesday in 43:10; Thursday in 44:00.

Saturday run with Nick and Andy towards Cora. Cut it short as it was the departmental cross country championships the following day. 11k in 58 minutes so an easy run.

52 k all up for the week.

No comments: