10 June 2012

Catching up

It's been a busy time and I've found it hard to wite my blog these last few weeks. Whenever I'm not working or running I'm sleeping and trying to recover from work and running. It's definitely a Catch 22 situation. Joseph Heller eat your heart out!

Main objective at the moment is putting in the distance for the CCC at the end of August. The second objective is doing well in the club outing and beating Nico in the process. In order to achieve both of these I've been trying to complete 100 km weeks and this was the first.

Friday 8th June was on my own around town for 11km.

Saturday 9th June was running with Laurence around a long trail route around Marly forest that I'd run with François a week earlier. 25 km all up as I couldn't be bothered to run back this time

Sunday 10th June was the club event and I'd volunteered to cycle ahead of the race. To get my kilometres in I ran 19km early Sunday morning and then hopped on the bike to the St Germain terrasse where the race was set. I cycled ahead of Mustapha as he ran to victory in 30:34. A very pleasant pace to cycle at !

100 km all up for the week.


No comments: