8 September 2011

Mid-day run

Sorry about the delays in the postings but life has been hectic recently.

As opportunities to get a run in seem few and far between at the moment, I summoned up the courage to take my runningkit to work along with a towel and a face cloth. This seems fairly straight-forward but the plan was to go for a run and then clean myself down in the washroom as there are no showers at work.

I headed out of the office in the direction of Vanves and then followed the RER line up through Chatillon until I finally reached Fontenay les Roses after 5km and turning back. I was running at about 4:30 pace up the path to Fontenay and then let loose on the way back down running at marathon speed or under 4:15 per km.

It was a very warm day and when I got back to the office, I was able to clean myself down and put on my suit, only to sweat profusely during lunch. Charming!

10,1km all up in 45:20 or an average of 4:28 per km.

No comments: