15 May 2010

Back again

Too long to catch up on everything I should have written about but haven't had the time to manage.

Life at the moment seems to rotate about work, sleep and running, with the 2 former taking up the most time. When I'm not doing any of these 3 activities, I seem to be too exhausted to manage anything else.

I have been running regularly and the highlight was my run last month in the Paris marathon where I beat my record finishing in 2:57:40, (with a gun time of 2:58:05 - thanks for asking Tom!). My only regret is that I ran this race under another guy's bib so I'll have to do it again in order to be officially recognised.

Ran today with Nick. A very easy 8 km this morning so as to not be exhausted for the Ekiden tomorrow at Pontault Combault. I'm supposed to be running 10k in the 2nd leg. I'll update with a post tomorrow to say how I got on.

No comments: